Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
You can only use the online reporting if the following criteria are met:
1. The crime must have occurred in the Town of Prescott Valley.
2. The crime did not involve injury to anyone.
3. You do not have any suspect leads (description, license plate number, name of suspect).
4. The crime did not involve the use or threat of a weapon.
5. No physical evidence exists.
6. The crime did not involve someone entering your home, garage or business without your permission.
7. The crime did not involve the theft of a motor vehicle.
8. The value of the lost or stolen item is under $1,000.
9. The lost or stolen item is not a gun.
10. The theft or lost property does not involve prescription drugs.
If you cannot use the online report for reasons noted above, and the crime did occur in Prescott Valley, please call our nonemergency number, (928) 772-9267. An officer will contact you regarding your case.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field