Support Services Division
This Division is comprised of:
Fingerprinting is done on a 1st-come-1st-served basis in the lobby near the Records window on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 8 a.m. to 10 a.m.
Proper picture identification (driver's license, passport, military I.D., Arizona Identification Card) is required and applicants must provide their own fingerprint card. There is a $5 fingerprinting fee payable at time of service. Public fingerprinting is not available during the week between Christmas and New Year's Day.
The Support Services Division is supervised by Lieutenant Scott Stebbins.
Lieutenant Scott Stebbins Biography
- Hired by Prescott Valley PD – July 15, 1996
- Attended Northern Arizona Regional Training Academy Class #1 (Class President) Aug – Dec 1996
- Prescott Valley’s 1st Community Policing Bike Team 1997 – 1999
- Promoted to Sergeant October 1999
- Assignments & Additional Duties: Patrol Sergeant; Emergency Operations Center and Disaster Plans Coordinator; Bicycle Unit Coordinator; Professional Standards & Training Unit Supervisor; Public Information Officer.
- Promoted to Lieutenant April 2015 and served as Field Services Division Commander 2015 – 2018; Criminal Investigations Commander 2018 – 2020; and currently Support Services Commander.
Training, Education, and Experience:
- Graduate of Bemidji State Univ., Minn. 1982: B.S Criminal Justice / ROTC - Commissioned 2nd Lieutenant U.S. Army Military Police Corp
- Master of Criminal Justice Administration – Oklahoma City University
- U.S Army Combined Arms Services Staff School, Fort Leavenworth, KS
- Airborne and Ranger training
- Dale Carnegie Public Speaking & Human Relations Course
- Oklahoma Council on Law Enforcement Education & Training Peace Officer Certification
- Chief of Police Elgin, Oklahoma PD 1993 - 1996
- Arizona Peace Officer Standards & Training Certification
- Advanced Police Cyclist Certification
- Advanced National Incident Management System Training
- Leadership in Police Organizations (LPO) Class #10
- International Association of Chiefs of Police (IACP)
- International Police Mountain Bike Association (IPMBA)
- National Tactical Officer Association (NTOA)