Online Utility Payments
If you have already established an online account, please access your account.
if you are a first-time user on the system, please create a pin number.
- To apply for a PIN, you will need to go to the account sign-up. You will need your "Account Number" and "Due On or Before Date" from your most recent utility bill. You will receive an automated email, confirming your PIN, within a few minutes.
- Once you have set up a Click2Gov online account, you can activate the account to be paid either by a bank draft you can create yourself, or you can activate the recurring payment feature, whereby your account is paid by your credit/debit card without having to log in each month! Please call us at 928-759-3120 if you have questions or problems.
You now have the ability to view and pay your utility account online! It is convenient and easy to use. You must access your account each month to pay your bill though. It is not an automatic process like bank drafting.
If your water/sewer account is disconnected for non-payment (or about to be disconnected), please do not pay the bill through the Town of Prescott Valley Online Payment option. Instead, please contact the Customer Accounts Division at 928-759-3020. The Customer Accounts staff will advise you regarding payment options in this situation.
If your account is delinquent, please contact the Utility Division at 928-759-3020, Monday through Friday, between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., before making an online payment.
Please use a credit or debit card to make a payment on your water/sewer account. We are not able to accept check-by-phone or deduct a payment from a checking account online.
How System Works
The Town of Prescott Valley's Click2Gov system for water and sewer customers provides citizens comprehensive, up-to-date account information, billing history, and service and consumption summaries over the internet. Citizens can also pay their utility bill through this system. Currently, the Town offers bank drafting, where customers can have funds drawn from their checking or saving account, to pay their water bills. The Town also accepts cash, check, debit card, and credit card payments at the Civic Center.
Improves service by giving you, the citizen, online access to your account information at your convenience 7 days a week. This makes it more convenient than having to call a customer service representative to have a question answered about billing or inquiry issues. It also provides the ability to compare service consumption over a 3-year period to determine usage patterns.
- Pay your utility bill - Use your credit or debit card to pay your utility bill online. There is no charge for paying your bill online.
- Payment history - View your account's payment history, including pending payments.
- Customer account information - View your account information, including account status and balance, last bill sent, and last payment received. If you have multiple accounts you will view each account individually.
- Consumption summary information - Display your account's consumption summary information for each meter, including last reading, average daily usage, and period usage.
- Consumption summary graphs - Generate consumption graphs by period for the last 3 years (if available) for your utility account.
- Customer billing history - View your account's billing history, including bill date, due date, balance forward, current charges, and total billed amount.
- Customer service summary - View your account's service summary information, including the service status, the start and stop dates, and the average charge based on the previous 12 months.
- Service summary graphs - Display in graph format your accounts last 12 billing amounts.
- Customer billing statement - View your customer billing statement which provides detailed information for a specific bill.
Lost PIN Number
Request a new PIN number. You will need your utility account number to request a new PIN. You should receive your new PIN within 72 hours of submitting your request.
Contact us with questions/problems via email or call 928-759-3020.